has anybody used the Peco gauge 1 track?
how will it match up to Tenmille or LGB track or have you to use a special rail connector. looking at purchasing some at the 16mm show at the end of the month
freelander
PECO Track
-
Dave S
Re: PECO Track
I use some Peco G45 track on my garden railway and it's very good. It requires a firmer foundation than the larger LGB type track (which I also use) and if you wanted to "float" in ballast then you would have to bend the rails with a rail bender. Peco also sell special connectors for attaching the track to code 332 rail 
-
freelander
PECO TRACK
Hi Dave , I already use the peco G45 points with the plastic joiners but I noticed that Peco also do gauge 1 (advertised by Trackshack). thanks for your reply
freelander
freelander
-
Dave S
Re: PECO TRACK
Yes, it's for standard gauge i.e. 1/32 or 10mm scale railways. I may be buying some (from Trackshack) soon as I'm just getting into this scale 
-
Endless, Nameless
They are different rail profiles, sleeper heights and sleeper spacings so you will have to use packing to bring the rail height up to match your existing track, and modified/ special track joiners (I have no idea if such a thing exists, personally I'd use a pair of pliers and adapt!)- and it will look different too.
Peco gauge 1 track uses the same rail profile ("code 200") as Peco SM32. Peco SM45 uses code 250.
Peco gauge 1 track uses the same rail profile ("code 200") as Peco SM32. Peco SM45 uses code 250.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests