Butterley Gala
-
MDLR
Butterley Gala
The first pictures from Saturday are at:
http://bgra.16mm.org.uk/gallery7.html
More tomorrow...............
Enjoy!
(We did)
http://bgra.16mm.org.uk/gallery7.html
More tomorrow...............
Enjoy!
(We did)
-
Narrow Minded
- TonyW
- Driver

- Posts: 1357
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 am
- Location: North Wales
- Contact:
I wonder where Matt got the idea for his T-shirt...? 
Tony Willmore
Rhos Helyg Locomotive Works: http://www.rhoshelyg.me.uk
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RhosHelygLocoWorks
Rhos Helyg Locomotive Works: http://www.rhoshelyg.me.uk
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RhosHelygLocoWorks
-
Narrow Minded
WARNING! Large No. Of Photo's! 
I've tried to capture every loco present today, apologies for any I've missed (or the shot was so poor I haven't used it!)
Now, who thought Pecketts were small?






















"A Study In Perspective"

Oops!

It did rain late in the afternoon, but I was expecting it - the cows I bought from the Members Stall were laying down!

Meanwhile, over on the 12" to the Ft...




and finally, one for Shane.............

Now, watch out for the video from Lens lense (one of the T.I.T.S), who incidentally set up on an ants nest!
He's currently covered in calamine lotion and recovering from the attack by the incensed insects and has left the editing to me

Great weekend - a big thanks to everyone who took part and an especial thanks to Tony (Maxnod) and the rest of the "crew" for the extra effort they put in to make it happen!
I've tried to capture every loco present today, apologies for any I've missed (or the shot was so poor I haven't used it!)
Now, who thought Pecketts were small?






















"A Study In Perspective"

Oops!

It did rain late in the afternoon, but I was expecting it - the cows I bought from the Members Stall were laying down!

Meanwhile, over on the 12" to the Ft...




and finally, one for Shane.............

Now, watch out for the video from Lens lense (one of the T.I.T.S), who incidentally set up on an ants nest!
He's currently covered in calamine lotion and recovering from the attack by the incensed insects and has left the editing to me

Great weekend - a big thanks to everyone who took part and an especial thanks to Tony (Maxnod) and the rest of the "crew" for the extra effort they put in to make it happen!
-
MDLR
My shots of the day (totally different) have now been added to: http://bgra.16mm.org.uk/gallery7.html
Please note the Forum references!
Please note the Forum references!
-
laalratty
-
maxnod
I have to say it's not just me, many people work together to make it happen.....Glenis, Norman, Anne, Keith, David, Tom, Mike(the security guard) Atropos, Back2Bay6, John Prescott, Tony Le Grys.
Oh, and not forgetting the MRT who allow us to play!!!!
I just hope everybody enjoyed themselves!
And bloody good pics by Greg and Brian. Thanks, chaps!
Oh, and not forgetting the MRT who allow us to play!!!!
I just hope everybody enjoyed themselves!
And bloody good pics by Greg and Brian. Thanks, chaps!
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
- Sir Clothem Cap
- Driver

- Posts: 1708
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm
- Location: Hampshire
- Contact:
-
Mrs F Controller
-
maxnod
We have a couple who come down from Darlington every year, approximately 120 miles and they stay in the Travelodge a mile and a half away from us.Mrs F Controller:56207 wrote:Great photos . Look like you had a good weekend, shame it was so far away from us lot down here.
So, anything is possible!
Or, make a long weekend of it and go and see the National Tramway Museum at nearby Crich, visit Chatsworth House, Peak Rail, Ecclesbourne Valley Railway, Denby Pottery, Cromford Mill, Heage Windmill, the possibilities are endless!!
And no, I don't work for the local Tourist Board, I just love (and am proud of) Derbyshire. (don't like Derby much, though, nowadays).
-
Mike PVLR
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests








