NGN 2012
- Sir Clothem Cap
- Driver

- Posts: 1708
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm
- Location: Hampshire
- Contact:
-
Catweasel
Narrow Gauge North
Excellent set of photo's. Just one issue, Steve Bennet's line is Gn15.
-
DolwyddelanLightRail
Here are a couple of photos from me
The Killer Bunny found itself surprised when it saw Britomart in the sidings

However, it found itself in a spot of both when it got stuck in the chimney



and it eventually got bored and found Pheonix

just because it was inside doesn't mean that wildlife wasn't around!

The bunny got bored once again and then hi-jacked Tarn Madoc

and then it went home after creating chaos on the Timpton layout, which included a rather amusing moment with a certain pair of crossing barriers
The Killer Bunny found itself surprised when it saw Britomart in the sidings

However, it found itself in a spot of both when it got stuck in the chimney



and it eventually got bored and found Pheonix

just because it was inside doesn't mean that wildlife wasn't around!

The bunny got bored once again and then hi-jacked Tarn Madoc

and then it went home after creating chaos on the Timpton layout, which included a rather amusing moment with a certain pair of crossing barriers
-
SapperAnt
-
laalratty
The Tale of the Killer Bunny and the level crossing will go down in the history of the North West Area Group I'm sure. Pitty the video I got of it happening was so rubbish, the bunny was mid fall when I pressed record, and I immediatly panned to my feet whilst I desperatly tried to redeem the situation. You could hear blind panic - and James laughing his backside off in the background.... 
- GTB
- Driver

- Posts: 1716
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:46 pm
- Location: Australia
It's been mentioned before, but if you missed it, you might like to read this site while pondering.....SapperAnt:67855 wrote:...shows what can be done in minimum space.....*goes away for a ponder*
http://www.carendt.com/index.html
Carl has passed on, but his friends are still maintaining the site.
Regards,
Graeme
-
DolwyddelanLightRail
laalratty:67866 wrote:The Tale of the Killer Bunny and the level crossing will go down in the history of the North West Area Group I'm sure. Pitty the video I got of it happening was so rubbish, the bunny was mid fall when I pressed record, and I immediatly panned to my feet whilst I desperatly tried to redeem the situation. You could hear blind panic - and James laughing his backside off in the background....
-
Sir haydn
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests