NGN 2012

If you would like to share some of your garden railway photographs or photos of prototypes which might inspire members, then please post them in here
Post Reply
MDLR

NGN 2012

Post by MDLR » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 pm


User avatar
Sir Clothem Cap
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Post by Sir Clothem Cap » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:03 am

Enjoyed! I do like your comments to each photo

PeachBottom

Post by PeachBottom » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:20 am

facebook won't let me comment on the pics!

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:08 pm

It's allegedly a public link......................

LMS-Jools

Post by LMS-Jools » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Nice thankyou :D

Catweasel

Narrow Gauge North

Post by Catweasel » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Excellent set of photo's. Just one issue, Steve Bennet's line is Gn15.

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 am

Thanks for that - caption duly updated!

DolwyddelanLightRail

Post by DolwyddelanLightRail » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 am

Here are a couple of photos from me

The Killer Bunny found itself surprised when it saw Britomart in the sidings

Image

However, it found itself in a spot of both when it got stuck in the chimney

Image

Image

Image

and it eventually got bored and found Pheonix

Image

just because it was inside doesn't mean that wildlife wasn't around!

Image

The bunny got bored once again and then hi-jacked Tarn Madoc

Image

and then it went home after creating chaos on the Timpton layout, which included a rather amusing moment with a certain pair of crossing barriers :lol:

SapperAnt

Post by SapperAnt » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Shame I couldnt make it! iwas in Hull vicaring.

LOVE that Corris Railway Layout and the Ripon Light Railway...shows what can be done in minimum space.....*goes away for a ponder*

Ant

laalratty

Post by laalratty » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 pm

The Tale of the Killer Bunny and the level crossing will go down in the history of the North West Area Group I'm sure. Pitty the video I got of it happening was so rubbish, the bunny was mid fall when I pressed record, and I immediatly panned to my feet whilst I desperatly tried to redeem the situation. You could hear blind panic - and James laughing his backside off in the background.... :roll:

User avatar
GTB
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1716
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:46 pm
Location: Australia

Post by GTB » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:23 am

SapperAnt:67855 wrote:...shows what can be done in minimum space.....*goes away for a ponder*
It's been mentioned before, but if you missed it, you might like to read this site while pondering.....

http://www.carendt.com/index.html

Carl has passed on, but his friends are still maintaining the site.

Regards,
Graeme

User avatar
dougrail
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1535
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm
Location: Salopia; on the edge of Arcadia

Post by dougrail » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Is it me or are the Mamods and 'Bertie' similar sizes?

Cheers for the photos too :)

DolwyddelanLightRail

Post by DolwyddelanLightRail » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:40 pm

laalratty:67866 wrote:The Tale of the Killer Bunny and the level crossing will go down in the history of the North West Area Group I'm sure. Pitty the video I got of it happening was so rubbish, the bunny was mid fall when I pressed record, and I immediatly panned to my feet whilst I desperatly tried to redeem the situation. You could hear blind panic - and James laughing his backside off in the background.... :roll:
:lol:

Sir haydn

Post by Sir haydn » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:29 pm

dougrail:67890 wrote:Is it me or are the Mamods and 'Bertie' similar sizes?

Cheers for the photos too :)
Its you

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests