Chopper couplings.
- TheChestnutLine
- Trainee Fireman

- Posts: 208
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:53 am
- Location: 'Up North'
Chopper couplings.
Hello.
I'm looking for some chopper couplings like the Ffestiniogs and wondered if anyone knew of a manufacture that sells them? I know accucraft sell some but to be they look to big?
Thanks
I'm looking for some chopper couplings like the Ffestiniogs and wondered if anyone knew of a manufacture that sells them? I know accucraft sell some but to be they look to big?
Thanks
James
- tom_tom_go
- Driver

- Posts: 4824
- Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 am
- Location: Kent, UK
- Contact:
Check out Brandbright, http://www.brandbright.co.uk/
You will pay the price for them though so I would just go for the Accucraft type and modify to your taste which is what I do.
Cheers,
Tom
You will pay the price for them though so I would just go for the Accucraft type and modify to your taste which is what I do.
Cheers,
Tom
-
spooner
-
taliesin001
- TheChestnutLine
- Trainee Fireman

- Posts: 208
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:53 am
- Location: 'Up North'
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
