New Transport on the MDLR............

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
Post Reply
MDLR

New Transport on the MDLR............

Post by MDLR » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Image
I decided I could resist no longer......... and bought this Citroen H Van from Modelzone!

Image
For a tenner (plus P&P] I think it's an exceptional bargain..........

Image
.......... and it'll look much better when it's been repainted! It's got lots of detail and appears to be fairly easy to dismantle to repaint - we shall see!

SLRmidge

Post by SLRmidge » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Lovely model......I like orange :color:

User avatar
Sir Clothem Cap
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Post by Sir Clothem Cap » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Looks great for a French vehicle

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:28 pm

"It has that certain quelle heur et-il quallity to it Rodney!" :D

Pendo Pilot

Post by Pendo Pilot » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Thats a very nice model even if it is a tad bright. Would look supurb toned down.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests