16mm locmotive birthday cake!

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
Post Reply
pauly
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1989
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:18 pm

16mm locmotive birthday cake!

Post by pauly » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Torak and a coach in cake form!
Image

Image
even got the cheesehead screws :lol:
Image

original Torak next to its cake brother!
Image

Image

Image

its the greatest birthday cake Iv ever seen and its quite tastey :wink:

not often you see a cake based on a 16mm locomotive :lol:
A steam propelled life-style.

PCLR

Post by PCLR » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:00 pm

wow happy birthday i wont one

mhlr
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4336
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Shropshire, England

Post by mhlr » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:02 pm

HAHA! Very cool! Happy 18th Pauly ;) :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion4: :occasion1:

I remember having various ones when I was little such as a really good TTTE, an American Kenworth one (I used to love them), and a JCB :lol:
Image

SillyBilly

Post by SillyBilly » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Happy Birthday Pauly, that's an awsome cake.

My mum and dad used to bake birthday cakes for me, one of the most memorable was the heads of Wallace and Gromit, each one was about a foot in height, luckily it was easter and there were loads of people around to comsume them.
Last edited by SillyBilly on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4533
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: Suffolk
Contact:

Post by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm

used to cake birthday cakes??
Thats a great birthday cake! marvelous.
Oh and many happy reterns!
Image
The railway which people forgot
(to build)

Hancockshire

Post by Hancockshire » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 pm

I bet that cake would be hard to steam up eh :lol: Happy birthday

SillyBilly

Post by SillyBilly » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:used to cake birthday cakes??
Your a fine one to talk Mr.Bond...changed!

User avatar
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4533
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: Suffolk
Contact:

Post by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Sorry will, I know I know
I walso smell things wrong by accibent from mine to mine...
Did anyone else have a caterpillar cake when they were little?
Image
The railway which people forgot
(to build)

pauly
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1989
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by pauly » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:Sorry will, I know I know
I walso smell things wrong by accibent from mine to mine...
Did anyone else have a caterpillar cake when they were little?
who didnt :lol:
A steam propelled life-style.

laalratty

Post by laalratty » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:34 pm

What a fantastic cake, and even better just remove the cab and add some lining it would become Gwydion :D
Happy Birthday Pauly :D :occasion6:

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Many Happy Returns Pauly!
:wav:

mhlr
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4336
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Shropshire, England

Post by mhlr » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Send a picture of it into Roundhouse ;)
Image

pauly
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1989
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by pauly » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 pm

good idea Pete, I think Ill do that ;)
A steam propelled life-style.

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Couldn't help but notice the IP railcar in the photo's - you've made a start on "the box" then!? :idea:

PCLR

Post by PCLR » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:00 pm

that railcar is the price that pauly gave away on the mamod forum

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Happy Birthday! I don't suppose for one minute that the cheese head screws were made out of cheese.........................

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Nice one!!

I've never visited the Mamod Forum................................just off there now!

Hancockshire

Post by Hancockshire » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 pm

pauly wrote:
Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:Sorry will, I know I know
I walso smell things wrong by accibent from mine to mine...
Did anyone else have a caterpillar cake when they were little?
who didnt  :lol:
I didn't, I just got a big Chocolate one

Endless, Nameless

Post by Endless, Nameless » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:10 pm

My Dad had a really good "Lord of the Isles" cake for his 50th (and got the Hornby set too), I'll have to try and find a piccy.

Happy Birthday!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests