Barley Pit Works
-
steamin56
Barley Pit Works
Has anyone got a loco with Barley Pit Works at the moment? I understand Matt who runs the company is very ill, I have a loco with him which he has had for a year now. Whenever I email I get a auto response saying any customers with locos will be contacted, but I have not heard from them for 4 months. I am not be unsympathetic, just wondering if anyone had heard from them and what the current situation was. I hope Matt gets well soon.
- tom_tom_go
- Driver

- Posts: 4824
- Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 am
- Location: Kent, UK
- Contact:
Re: Barley Pit Works
If you sent the loco you must have his address can you get the loco picked up using a courier?
-
steamin56
Re: Barley Pit Works
The loco was delivered to him straight from the dealer I bought it from. I have been told his father is going to contact me, so I will have to wait and see what happens.
- 90733
- Driver

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Contact:
Re: Barley Pit Works
I'm in a similar circumstance and also had the same automated email reply. I understand the circumstances and too Matt gets better as soon as. I'm not sure if anyone else has heard anything about returning items to customers yet though?
Thanks
Jack
Jack
-
steamin56
Re: Barley Pit Works
Hi All
I have had contact from Barley Pitt Works, they are closing down the business and I should be receiving my loco back next week.
I have had contact from Barley Pitt Works, they are closing down the business and I should be receiving my loco back next week.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests