Portrait of DLRdan................

If you would like to share some of your garden railway photographs or photos of prototypes which might inspire members, then please post them in here
Post Reply
MDLR

Portrait of DLRdan................

Post by MDLR » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:07 am

Image
Last edited by MDLR on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

DLRdan

Post by DLRdan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:03 am

Brian, before James, Christopher or Simon see this, I'm not a moderator !

DolwyddelanLightRail

Post by DolwyddelanLightRail » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:41 am

I was thinking that this is either going to be an old photo of me or you had been stalking me on the Caledonian Sleeper last night that ran via.......


....the Great Eastern Mainline :shock:

But as Dan said, he isn't a mod :lol:

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:59 am

DolwyddelanLightRail:84629 wrote: as Dan said, he isn't a mod :lol:
No, he's much more of a "rocker" :lol:

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:35 am

DLRdan:84626 wrote:Brian, before James, Christopher or Simon see this, I'm not a moderator !
Sorry pardon........................

DLRdan

Post by DLRdan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Narrow Minded:84637 wrote:
DolwyddelanLightRail:84629 wrote: as Dan said, he isn't a mod :lol:
No, he's much more of a "rocker" :lol:

Not so keen on the rocking, I prefer the rolling :D

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:51 pm

DLRdan:84655 wrote:Not so keen on the rocking, I prefer the rolling  :D
G - R - O - A - N !!

laalratty

Post by laalratty » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:44 pm

My goodness Dan, that was truly terrible....







....I wouldn't expect anything less! :lol: :P

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:32 am

Actually, I thought that was very good for Dan - he's obviously become a Burrell of laughs! ;)

SapperAnt

Post by SapperAnt » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm

groan.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests