I needed some door handles for a couple of coaches and found that I didn't have enough to do the job. Being an immediate sort of chap I wanted to do the job now, not later in the week so I looked at what I could make.
Several ideas were tried with copper wire used to make rings.
I even tried drilling and soldering some hollow square section. This did work but proved very fiddly and hard on the eyeballs.
Eventually the design that i felt looked the best for the least effort was a simple 90 degree bend. This takes seconds to make, is incredibly cheap yet took two hours of thinking to get to. Funny how we always seem the most difficult way first.
The three failed designs.

Drilled and soldered handle, hurts the eyes to do and far to fiddly for big fingers.

The final most simple design (The one in the middle)



