Page 9 of 9
Re: Nonaim Tramway
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:11 am
by steamer68
A great man cave Dwayne a lovely place to hide away.

Re: Nonaim Tramway
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:29 am
by LNR
Philip said;
The only trouble I have with tidying up the heap of junk I laughingly call my workbench, is that afterwards I can never find things.
That sounds so familiar.
Grant.
Re: Nonaim Tramway
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:14 pm
by Big Jim
I know that one. When I was gainfully employed in the motor trade I eventually got the measure of keeping a tidy tool box. I had a huge Snap On roll cab, 40 drawers, 6ft long and 5ft high. What I did was put everything away neatly and in its proper place but left a large drawer empty. Everything that was used regularly went in this one draw, wheel brace, ratchet screwdriver, 10, 13, 17, 19mm spanners and sockets, hammer, multimeter and pliers. Never a problem with keeping things tidy after that.
I need to be as rigours in the shed.
Re: Nonaim Tramway
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:41 am
by Dwayne
A shipment of 10 Hartland Locomotive Works ‘Make & Take Flat Car Kits’ arrived at the NT today.

- IMGP1276a.jpg (90.05 KiB) Viewed 7876 times
Re: Nonaim Tramway
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:35 pm
by bazzer42
To run as is or to become......?
Re: Nonaim Tramway
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:00 pm
by Dwayne
Six will become short side gons for the Figment Mine. The other four likely will become boxcars. Couldn't pass on the price of $9.38USD each.
Re: Nonaim Tramway
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:11 pm
by ge_rik
Another thread which I seem to have missed out on over Christmas. Interesting developments, Dwayne. Like the moving of the siding - makes a lot of sense. Be interested to see what happens with the Hartland wagons. I've used several as the basis for bashes - they lend themselves readily to modification.
Rik
Re: Nonaim Tramway
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:04 pm
by Soar Valley Light
Great Stuff Wayne - and a real bargain too!
I'm looking forward to seeing the build develop.
Andrew
Re: Nonaim Tramway
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 am
by FWLR
So impressed with your line Dwayne, loved reading about your exploits, the track sure does look like it’s been down for years...look forward to more of your journey along the line....

Re: Nonaim Tramway
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:28 pm
by Dwayne
Changes a happening. Details to follow.