The only stuff I can find is in 24inches apart, there is a bit of an outline drawing & one photograph. I think it would make an excellent model in 16mil & maybe a future project.
Anyone out there seen a model of it or built one themselves?
Keith








As you've already found, about the only published information is in Sydney Moir's book and the Bagnall catalog reprint. I gather there is a SAR diagram around, but it is basically just a larger version of the weight diagram in the book.INJIN:76429 wrote: Anyone out there seen a model of it or built one themselves?




Ah ha... I tend to forget that not everyone uses 45mm gauge.INJIN:76643 wrote: The Ng4 goes over Peco turnouts with no problem which have the sharpest curvature on my line.
GTB:76664 wrote:I have that same problem with my Accucraft WD Baldwin 4-6-0 on 45mm track. Had to to some judicious Dremel work to the backside of the cylinder heads for better wheel clearance.INJIN:76643 wrote: I tend to forget that not everyone uses 45mm gauge.
Crossovers are usually where things go wrong, but it looks like you have plenty of clearance, due to the combination of narrower gauge and the wide spacing of the frames.
The model in the photos I posted runs on 45mm gauge and there is nowhere near the same clearance around the cylinders.
Regards,
Graeme
Seems like the 4 wheel lead truck loco's don't scale up well from 32mm to 45mm track...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests