Peterborough

If you would like to share some of your garden railway photographs or photos of prototypes which might inspire members, then please post them in here
Endless, Nameless

Post by Endless, Nameless » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Having done Exeter I know it's blummin' hard work- something the size of the AGM must be a nightmare. But a forklift to move the tables is cheating- we had to handball all ours :lol:

DolwyddelanLightRail

Post by DolwyddelanLightRail » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Well, after a rather hectic week, I've finally managed to upload my photos!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

taliesin001

Post by taliesin001 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:43 pm

lovely pics, that red linda is the first ive seen with a pony truck!

Sir haydn

Post by Sir haydn » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:02 pm

DJB and coal/gas fired I believe. It was for sale in the bulletin about 2-3 years back. I just missed it! At least I think its the same one, if not its very similar.

LMS-Jools

Post by LMS-Jools » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:12 am

Yes I rather like that Linda myself. 8)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests