Video of your railway

Do you have a problem? Here is the place to appeal for help
Post Reply
User avatar
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4533
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: Suffolk
Contact:

Video of your railway

Post by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 pm

I am in need of a some footage of other people's railways for my video blog thing that I am trying to do. If you are interested in having your railway included please make a 1 minuet video of your railway with all your favourite bits included and talk over the top of the footage about how you built your railway and what you get out of garden railways then upload it to you tube unlisted and send me the link! I find 1 minuet videos quite a great editing challenge and its great fun to fit everything in. Thank you!
Image
The railway which people forgot
(to build)

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:18 am

I dont Line Dance (even though I often play music for those that do), so there's NO WAY you're getting me to do no "Minuet" ! :?

(I might well do you a one minute video of the W&LLR though! ;) )

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:11 pm

............ and Butterley??

PeachBottom

Post by PeachBottom » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:14 pm

MDLR:67841 wrote:............ and Butterley??
I've got the few seconds of Amazon running around it! LOL

User avatar
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4533
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: Suffolk
Contact:

Post by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Yup, a video of butterly would be good, although I'll be visiting in the summer so might make a video in person!
And sorry greg, I knat slelllp
Image
The railway which people forgot
(to build)

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 am

Mr. Bond of the DVLR:67867 wrote:Yup, a video of butterly would be good, although I'll be visiting in the summer so might make a video in person!
And sorry greg, I knat slelllp
i oos tha frei spiel chickar dunlowded frm ther intanett ;)

User avatar
Sir Clothem Cap
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Post by Sir Clothem Cap » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Have you a deadline in mind for the videos?

User avatar
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4533
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: Suffolk
Contact:

Post by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Well one a week would be nice!
Image
The railway which people forgot
(to build)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cadpete and 48 guests