Single channel r/c

Do you have a problem? Here is the place to appeal for help
Post Reply
Vapouriser

Single channel r/c

Post by Vapouriser » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Having just discovered Ragleth can be run on single channel r/c for reversing I hadnt realised this was possible without using the regulator. Is it?

User avatar
-steves-
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2473
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Cambridge & Peterborough

Post by -steves- » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Yes its possible, but its much better on 2 channel IMHO, easy to do as well :D

Vapouriser

Single channel r/c

Post by Vapouriser » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:11 am

Any particular make or type please I know nothing about these

User avatar
-steves-
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2473
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Cambridge & Peterborough

Re: Single channel r/c

Post by -steves- » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:26 am

Vapouriser:67331 wrote:Any particular make or type please  I know nothing about these
Have a read on this thread and hoepfully it might help, any questions just come back to me, its essentially the same on a Ragleth but the servo can sit in the bottom of the cab on the Ragleth if you so desire, but you can also cut a hole in the floor like I did in my Leader to hide the servo.

http://gardenrails.myfreeforum.org/abou ... highlight=

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests