Ivo Peters

Do you have a problem? Here is the place to appeal for help
Post Reply
Narrow Minded

Ivo Peters

Post by Narrow Minded » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:10 pm

I'm trying to track down a copy of an Ivo Peters video on behalf of a friend.
All I have to go on is that it features Weymouth and there's also a sequence showing the Bass museum I think.

Can anyone help with this one at all please?
If I can get the film positively identified along with the actual title, I'd like to try and track down a copy as a Christmas present for him ;)

Cheers,
Greg

George

Post by George » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Theres several here: http://www.wolvertonrail.com/acatalog/S ... N_422.html

If your still unsure i will ask Julian Birley as he should know - he even has Ivo's Bently which he brings to NNR alot.

Image

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Many thanks George - found it on there! :D

Volume 7 has been duly ordered for him (along with the East Midlands Ironstone one for me ;) )

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests