Page 1 of 1

Roundhouse Bundaberg

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:12 pm
by canadiansteamer
Does anyone have a Bundaberg, if so what are your thoughts on it as I am looking into purchasing one.

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:50 am
by laurence703
I've seen one run, it was very nice. I don't own one though.

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:33 pm
by canadiansteamer
Thanks for replying, they certainly look like nice engines from what I have seen.

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:42 pm
by Big Jim
Mechanically it should be fine as are all Roundhouse locomotives.

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:26 pm
by tom_tom_go
I like the look of this one Locoboxes are selling:

http://www.loco-boxes.co.uk/roundhouse-locomotives

You need to scroll down a bit to see it.

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:34 pm
by canadiansteamer
Thanks for the replies everyone, I think I like the yellow livery on this

model more than the green livery.

:D