Roundhouse Bundaberg

Discussion of Live Steam locomotives should be located here
Post Reply
User avatar
canadiansteamer
Cleaner
Cleaner
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:19 am
Location: Vancouver Canada
Contact:

Roundhouse Bundaberg

Post by canadiansteamer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Does anyone have a Bundaberg, if so what are your thoughts on it as I am looking into purchasing one.

laurence703

Post by laurence703 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:50 am

I've seen one run, it was very nice. I don't own one though.

User avatar
canadiansteamer
Cleaner
Cleaner
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:19 am
Location: Vancouver Canada
Contact:

Post by canadiansteamer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Thanks for replying, they certainly look like nice engines from what I have seen.

Big Jim

Post by Big Jim » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Mechanically it should be fine as are all Roundhouse locomotives.

User avatar
tom_tom_go
Driver
Driver
Posts: 4824
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 am
Location: Kent, UK
Contact:

Post by tom_tom_go » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:26 pm

I like the look of this one Locoboxes are selling:

http://www.loco-boxes.co.uk/roundhouse-locomotives

You need to scroll down a bit to see it.

User avatar
canadiansteamer
Cleaner
Cleaner
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:19 am
Location: Vancouver Canada
Contact:

Post by canadiansteamer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Thanks for the replies everyone, I think I like the yellow livery on this

model more than the green livery.

:D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests