Page 1 of 1

Atropos catalogue

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:40 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Hullo all, sorry I've been a bit quiet of late, its not the crush at the end of term to get all the supervisions in and complete the latest Equilibrium Thermodynamics exercise.
Anyway - to the point.

Has anyone got an up to date Atropos Catalogue? I really fancy building a rake of their quarry side tippers (I'd buy one and build the rest from scratch from the plans for the first)
Do they still make this kit and if so can someone send me the contact details?
Many thanks

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:44 pm
by MDLR
23 The Drive, Swinfen, Lichfield, Staffordshire , WS14 9QT
Telephone: 01543 483045

If you like, I could pick you up a copy on Saturday..............

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:56 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Thanks Brian! If you could pick me one up that would be great.
(I believe they cost roughly the same price as a cup of tea at Peterborough if that sounds a fair repayment?)

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:05 am
by MDLR
I'm sure we can come to some arrangement! Will you PM me the address you want me to send it to?

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:09 am
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Have done!