Page 1 of 1
Help solve the problem with e-shop.
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:30 pm
by ruby
Colleagues I have two questions on the English online shopping.
1) I booked AnDel Models two wagons. Everything paid through Paypal. But my letters shop is not responsible. Maybe there is a problem with my order? I call the store can not. I do not understand spoken English.
Sirs Englishmen, you can call this shop and ask about the order in 1112 in Russia.
2)
http://www.ipengineering.co.uk/ I can not enter the site. "403 Forbidden error" The site works or not? Or is it sanctions for Russia
Thanks in advance!
Re: Help solve the problem with e-shop.
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:53 pm
by Enginehouse
ruby:105085 wrote:Colleagues I have two questions on the English online shopping.
1) I booked AnDel Models two wagons. Everything paid through Paypal. But my letters shop is not responsible. Maybe there is a problem with my order? I call the store can not. I do not understand spoken English.
Sirs Englishmen, you can call this shop and ask about the order in 1112 in Russia.
2)
http://www.ipengineering.co.uk/ I can not enter the site. "403 Forbidden error" The site works or not? Or is it sanctions for Russia :D
Thanks in advance!
The contact details are at the very bottom of the Andel's site home page.
Email them at:-
Andelmodels@gmail.com
Or by phone, but my personal experience is that they rarely answer the phone and you might find it easier to e-mail for assistance with the order number they will have provided.
If you have paid by Paypal and cannot get assistance from the supplier Paypal will deal with the matter on your behalf and solve the problem or arrange a full refund of your payment.
IP engineering.
Ivan's site is very slow to respond at the best of times and might well be timing out. I have just contacted the site IP-engineering.co.uk with no problems across the site other than a short delay in initially connecting to the home page.
Please let us know how you get on.
Re: Help solve the problem with e-shop.
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:59 pm
by Enginehouse
ruby:105085 wrote:Colleagues I have two questions on the English online shopping.
1) I booked AnDel Models two wagons. Everything paid through Paypal. But my letters shop is not responsible. Maybe there is a problem with my order? I call the store can not. I do not understand spoken English.
Sirs Englishmen, you can call this shop and ask about the order in 1112 in Russia.
2)
http://www.ipengineering.co.uk/ I can not enter the site. "403 Forbidden error" The site works or not? Or is it sanctions for Russia :D
Thanks in advance!
I have just managed to call Andy who will will contact you this evening.
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:10 pm
by ruby
Thank you very much!
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:48 am
by ruby
Today I received the wagons. Good quality kits. Is now my WD Baldwin will not be alone!
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:38 pm
by kandnwlr
ruby:105748 wrote:Today I received the wagons. Good quality kits. Is now my WD Baldwin will not be alone!
Glad to see everything went well. Let´s see some photos of your line sometime. I try to understand your website, but my Google Russian is not good at all.
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:56 pm
by ruby
kandnwlr, my the railway is very small. Probably the smallest in this forum. Room size of 3x3 meters. Here at your request video with the new W.D. stores wagon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x39ezLRT ... e=youtu.be
I will write in another topic about my room line.
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 am
by McRuss
Hello Ruby,
sorry if I did hijack your thread, but I also got problems with Andel Models.
I placed an order at December 1st, for my christmas present, and paid the same day with Paypal.
Till today I received nothing, and a week ago I send him an Email, asking for the status of my order. But still no reply.
Is he still trading? Or did he have some health problems?
The kits were intended to be my christmas present from my wife to me.
I could live to with the delay, if I get a response to my mail, but no
response, give me a bad feeling.
Markus
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:30 pm
by Chris Cairns
Markus,
From previous experiences posted by others (including myself) in online discussions about missing/delayed AnDel orders the use of their website Contact form or direct e-mails were getting no response.
Seems you have to be lucky to catch Andy Bell on his mobile phone.
I never managed to contact AnDel via either a Contact form, e-mail or several unanswered mobile phone calls (no answering machine) but my order did eventually arrive.
Hopefully another Forum member has direct contact with AnDel to help you out.
Chris Cairns
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:05 am
by McRuss
Hello Chris,
until today I haven't received the ordered kits or a reply from Andel Models. He had two weeks for replying to me. So if I don't receive any reply from him until todays evening, I will contact PayPal. And for the future a customer to him is lost. (I purchased a kit from him last summer, and I received it quickly).
Markus
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:03 pm
by McRuss
Today I received my ordered kits.
According to the packing slip they where ordered on December 1st and packed on December 17th.
I had Andy contacted via PayPal on January 2nd, and still got no reply.
I don't know if I will order from him in the near future or anymore.
Markus