IP Engineering help
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:43 pm
I've a Feanor engine and it needs some plasticard rework around the wheels.
Does anyone know the hole size required to snuggly fit the brass bearings for the axles? I need to remake the sides that hold the axles and to save trial and error wondered if anyone knew the size in mm that I need to drill?
Presume their budget chassis would be the same size so if you know the size of this too that would work.
Does anyone know the hole size required to snuggly fit the brass bearings for the axles? I need to remake the sides that hold the axles and to save trial and error wondered if anyone knew the size in mm that I need to drill?
Presume their budget chassis would be the same size so if you know the size of this too that would work.