Page 1 of 1

Radio Control Servo adjustment

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:37 pm
by Adam82
Hi Guys,

I've just bought all the bits to radio control my Caradoc, but being new to radio control, i'm not sure if I can set the throw of the servos "electronically" or if I can only adjust the throw using the linkages?

I have a Planet T5 transmitter and receiver.

Any help gratefully received!

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 pm
by Busted Bricks
IIRC the Planet transmitter doesn't have dual rates so you have to set the throw via the linkage.

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 pm
by Chris Cairns
The Planet T5 is a basic entry level 2.4 GHZ transmitter, so it does not have the facility to adjust servo throw electronically on the transmitter.

So you are limited to using a combination of the holes in your servo arm and control horn linkage. Although it is for an aeroplane there are some useful illustrations in this article - http://www.modelairplanenews.com/blog/2 ... up-servos/

Chris Cairns.

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:32 pm
by Adam82
Thanks guys, I'll get to work!