Photo upload test - pic of a weathered 'Shell' tanker wagon

If you would like to share some of your garden railway photographs or photos of prototypes which might inspire members, then please post them in here
clive_t
Cleaner
Cleaner

Photo upload test - pic of a weathered 'Shell' tanker wagon

Post by clive_t » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Hello again

Just a quick test to see if I am able to show photos in posts. It's been resized to 800x600 (approx 100K) so hopefully that's not too big:

This is the standard LGB Shell wagon that I attacked with various grime- and rust-coloured paints and most recentlly an application of 'Scenic Rust' - That's the graphite-coloured area on the side of the wagon, that hadn't gone rusty at the time the pic was taken a couple of months ago.

This picture, as most of mine are these days, is hosted at http://Photobucket.com , which I find quite easy to upload to. Once there of course I can post a reference to it pretty much anywhere. Here, for example!

Having done a preview of the post, it looks like it worked! Hope you enjoy it...
Cheers

Clive

pauly
Driver
Driver

Post by pauly » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:07 pm

love your railway and used to check it regularly until the updates dried up :(
A steam propelled life-style.

ACLR
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by ACLR » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:46 pm

looks great looking forward to more :D

clive_t
Cleaner
Cleaner

Post by clive_t » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:51 am

pauly wrote:love your railway and used to check it regularly until the updates dried up :(
Well, pauly, thereby hangs a tale, as they say. Fortunately for you, I will not bore you with it - I shall, however, try to address the 'lack of updates' issue towards the end of the week.
Cheers

Clive