Does anyone have any photos of the tender on the Ffestiniog'

Do you have a problem? Here is the place to appeal for help
alan2525
Fireman
Fireman

Does anyone have any photos of the tender on the Ffestiniog'

Post by alan2525 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:18 am

I'm looking for some photos of the tender on the Ffestiniog Railways loco "Linda" this loco seems to have gone through numerous alterations, but ideally any photos with the enclosed cab back fitted on the tender. It's to help draght out the tender on My Ogwen Loco!

Really after the hard to get shots, maybe a photo showing part of the cab interior?

Has anyone got any old holiday photos with the loco lurking in the background from an odd angle?

Alan

made-in-england
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by made-in-england » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:18 pm

Wait till SillyBilly gets back! the line runs practically through his garden!! He is also a voulenteer! Im sure he can get you some pictures
Passengers are reminded not to tease the engines

alan2525
Fireman
Fireman

Post by alan2525 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:32 pm

made-in-england wrote:Wait till SillyBilly gets back! the line runs practically through his garden!! He is also a voulenteer! Im sure he can get you some pictures
That sounds great - I'll have to wait for SillyBilly's return!

This is the locomotive I'm after the photos of:

I'm modelling a tender with the enclosed cab back and wanted a few shots, ideally of the top of the tender and looking into the cab back, to aid modelling.

SillyBilly
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by SillyBilly » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:27 pm

The tender is a modified England tender as running behind Prince & Palmerston (of same design). The cab back is removable as per driver's prefrences. The back cab isn't on the tender at present as Linda is in 100s of pieces, but I know where it is, and tender is complete.

alan2525
Fireman
Fireman

Post by alan2525 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:30 pm

SillyBilly wrote:The tender is a modified England tender as running behind Prince & Palmerston (of same design). The cab back is removable as per driver's prefrences. The back cab isn't on the tender at present as Linda is in 100s of pieces, but I know where it is, and tender is complete.
William,

When you're next on the Ffestiniog would it be possible to take a photo of the front, rear and side of the tender and if you're able to a photo looking into the interior too?

I'd be very grateful!

Alan