Butterley 18th March

Links to and discussion of garden railway video footage or videos of real railways which might inspire members with their modelling
Narrow Minded
Driver
Driver

Butterley 18th March

Post by Narrow Minded » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Another "Sunday Steam-Up" featuring a bevvy of Forumites.
I only had my Tesco special compact camera (and that had low batteries :roll: ), but here's the result.

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XVCXQgenmI?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7XVCXQgenmI?ve ... n_GB&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Crayfish
Cleaner
Cleaner

Post by Crayfish » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Very good, I especially enjoyed the out takes!

Was that Matt's new G1 4F at the beginning of the video? Definitely my favourite standard gauge loco class.

Narrow Minded
Driver
Driver

Post by Narrow Minded » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Crayfish:68124 wrote:Was that Matt's new G1 4F at the beginning of the video?  Definitely my favourite standard gauge loco class.
It most certainly was - and what you can't get from the video, I can report that it SMELLS as good as it looks and runs! :D

TommyDodd
Fireman
Fireman

Post by TommyDodd » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Excellent! Amazon needs neither r/c nor fancypants valve gear. To change direction all I have to do is point a camcorder at her, apparently...
Well, now we know the buffer-stops work! (Heard at 2013 "Longest Day" solstice steamup)