Page 1 of 1

Advanced Peterbrough Tickets problem

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:50 pm
by pauly
Iv lost my advanced tickets order-form for this years 16MM Annual show.

Is there anyway to get another orderform sent out?

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:03 pm
by MDLR
There'll be another form in February - have you lost your Bulletin, then? It's in there................

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:17 pm
by pauly
MDLR:64453 wrote:There'll be another form in February - have you lost your Bulletin, then? It's in there................
Yeah I lost it

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:21 pm
by Narrow Minded
pauly:64454 wrote:
MDLR:64453 wrote:There'll be another form in February - have you lost your Bulletin, then? It's in there................
Yeah I lost it
You obviously use the same filing system as me Pauly! :lol:

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:21 pm
by MDLR
Pauly - PM me with your email address and I'll send you a copy.............