LGB - Is there a dedicated place for discussing this?
Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:22 pm
Hi, I am a new member to the Garden Railway Forum (GRF), but have looked around the site on previous occasions. Much as I have looked, and used the 'search' facility, I cannot find many posts on LGB related topics.
Perhaps I am just not looking in the right place so, if anbody can point me in the right direction, it would be a great help.
On the other hand, it might be LGB is not generally discussed or, for whichever reason, not covered on the GRF. Either way, it would be useful to know.
The GRF is still a great site to learn from and, even if I do lean more toward LGB track and rolling stock as my main garden railway interest, there is more than enough here to add to my enjoyment of the hobby.
As I said, any help will be most appreciated.
Perhaps I am just not looking in the right place so, if anbody can point me in the right direction, it would be a great help.
On the other hand, it might be LGB is not generally discussed or, for whichever reason, not covered on the GRF. Either way, it would be useful to know.
The GRF is still a great site to learn from and, even if I do lean more toward LGB track and rolling stock as my main garden railway interest, there is more than enough here to add to my enjoyment of the hobby.
As I said, any help will be most appreciated.