GRS autumn photo comp poll...

If you would like to share some of your garden railway photographs or photos of prototypes which might inspire members, then please post them in here

Which photo is best?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:25 pm

SLR midge - Thrang End Gravel Works on a crisp Autumn morning
18%
Mr. Bond of the DVLR - Terracotta Cutting has filled with autumn leaves
11%
Pendo Pilot - an early autumn scene on the CVLR
32%
williamfj - River Ankh sprints downhill
18%
Pretoria - A pile of Autumn leaves
No votes
George - a short works train in the Autumn sunshine
14%
Sean C - Hard at work
No votes
Narrow Minded - "The Earl" drifts over the embankment
7%

Total votes: 28

Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Retired Director
Retired Director

GRS autumn photo comp poll...

Post by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Right, you've got 14 days to vote for your favourite photo, On the theme "Autumn Colours"
laalratty:60784 wrote:Image
This is an entry by SLRmidge, I am doing it for him because the photo would not upload on his computer
"Baguley 'Blackbird' passes Thrang End Gravel Works on a crisp Autumn morning"
Mr. Bond of the DVLR:60980 wrote:River Butley takes the coprolite train towards the mill at Aldeburgh. Terracotta Cutting has filled with autumn leaves making it the hardest part of the line to negotiate.
Pendo Pilot:60981 wrote:CVLR No 4 "Tin Tin" drags MHLR No 4 through an early autumn scene on the CVLR.

williamfj:61058 wrote:Oh why not? River Ankh sprints downhill with some supplies for the P-Way dept.

Pretoria:61062 wrote::hello2:  Nowhere near as good (too busy driving to take any photos), but the best I can do is  "A pile of Autumn leaves"
        (just before I set fire to them and nearly burnt out the signalling cables !)

:wave:
George:61228 wrote:"Whitlingham Lakes" hauls a short works train in the Autumn sunshine
Sean C:61279 wrote:Hard at work
Narrow Minded:61915 wrote:"The Earl" drifts over the embankment against an Autumnal backdrop.

Last edited by Dr. Bond of the DVLR on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The railway which people forgot
(to build)