Page 1 of 1

New Transport on the MDLR............

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:53 pm
by MDLR
Image
I decided I could resist no longer......... and bought this Citroen H Van from Modelzone!

Image
For a tenner (plus P&P] I think it's an exceptional bargain..........

Image
.......... and it'll look much better when it's been repainted! It's got lots of detail and appears to be fairly easy to dismantle to repaint - we shall see!

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 pm
by SLRmidge
Lovely model......I like orange :color:

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:20 pm
by Sir Clothem Cap
Looks great for a French vehicle

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:28 pm
by Narrow Minded
"It has that certain quelle heur et-il quallity to it Rodney!" :D

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:15 pm
by Pendo Pilot
Thats a very nice model even if it is a tad bright. Would look supurb toned down.