Jurassic Models

Announcements on new models and reviews should be posted here
Tom
Fireman
Fireman

Jurassic Models

Post by Tom » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Im not sure if this is old news, but I was talking to someone on another Forum yesterday and Triassic Models popped up.

Those of you that are going to Stoneleigh this year may have seen Jurassic Models advertised in the Trade List, this is the new name under which the old company will now trade, and I believe that Stoneleigh will be their debut back on the Garden Railway Circuit.

Apparently a WHR Guards Van and some new van and wagon kits are also on the cards plus most of the old kits.

Its good to see a company start up again after a sad closure and I hope they become a big success.  :D

If anyone else has any info to add please feel free, or to make any corrections to what I've said.  :D
Last edited by Tom on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers Tom

taliesin001
Driver
Driver

Post by taliesin001 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:56 pm

I had heard, but great news. I have never built any of their kits but am probably going to get some at stoneleigh.

MDLR
Driver
Driver

Post by MDLR » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 pm

taliesin001:50373 wrote:I had heard, but great news. I have never built any of their kits but am probably going to get some at Stoneleigh.
They are very good kits - take a look at: http://www.mdlr.co.uk/hudson.html

Brian L Dominic
Managing Director
Flagg Fluorspar Co
www.mdlr.co.uk/ff.html

Tom
Fireman
Fireman

Post by Tom » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:18 pm

I now have a Price List and Catalogue for Jurrasic Models, if anyone wants a copy just drop me a PM with your email address in it and i'll email them through to you  :D
Cheers Tom

TheChestnutLine
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Post by TheChestnutLine » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:11 pm

I was talking with the Jurassic guys at stoneleigh and they said a website was in the works due for release sometime this year :) The models looked excellent too :D
James

Narrow Minded
Driver
Driver

Post by Narrow Minded » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:00 am

Tom:51698 wrote:I now have a Price List and Catalogue for Jurrasic Models, if anyone wants a copy just drop me a PM with your email address in it and i'll email them through to you  :D
Many thanks! ;)

Tom
Fireman
Fireman

Jurassic Models

Post by Tom » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi All,

I now have a copy of the New Price List for Sept 2011 onwards with more products available. So as before, if you would like a copy drop me a PM with your Email Address in it and I'll send you a copy  :D
Cheers Tom