is this true?
locolines is closing shop
-
Tobias
locolines is closing shop
i have heard rumours that locolines is closing shop
is this true?
is this true?
-
MDLR
-
fred 2010
- dougrail
- Driver

- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm
- Location: Salopia; on the edge of Arcadia
- dougrail
- Driver

- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm
- Location: Salopia; on the edge of Arcadia
-
ptlrcecil
- dougrail
- Driver

- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm
- Location: Salopia; on the edge of Arcadia
- 90733
- Driver

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Contact:
- dougrail
- Driver

- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm
- Location: Salopia; on the edge of Arcadia
Hi,
Apologies for threadbumping but this is I feel a genuine enquiry. I read back here that he may still do transfers if contacted directly. Unfortunatly having found a Wayback of the page [2009..!] I used the email and mobile number suplied only to meet a deadend.
Is there a different email or telephone that might be [semi-publically] available or even a postal address that I could write to - or must I conclude that this avenue is now dead and buried?
Many thanks for help
Apologies for threadbumping but this is I feel a genuine enquiry. I read back here that he may still do transfers if contacted directly. Unfortunatly having found a Wayback of the page [2009..!] I used the email and mobile number suplied only to meet a deadend.
Is there a different email or telephone that might be [semi-publically] available or even a postal address that I could write to - or must I conclude that this avenue is now dead and buried?
Many thanks for help
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests