Page 1 of 1

Christmas Cracker?

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:15 pm
by Tony Bird
Hi,
Image

A Cracker in seasonal guise.

Image

Yesterday was the CMES Santa Special Open Day.

Image

First clean the track.

Image
Image

Then steam up.

Image

Getting warmer steam rising off fence as well as engines.

Image
Image

And off to go!

Image

Some customers

Image

End of a long cold day.

Image

Video.


Regards Tony.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:39 pm
by Pendo Pilot
Looks like a great (if a tad chilly) day was had. Some lovely pics.
That LNER Spamcan looks superb, even if it is an A4 :D :D

Must visit this place when I get a chance as it looks excellent.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:41 pm
by 90733
Brill Pics, but that Cracker makes me jealouse, I sooooo want (to build) one :D

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:20 pm
by SillyBilly
I love the pub style sign! A nice little trick to entice.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:35 pm
by mhlr
90733:44887 wrote:I sooooo want  (to build) one :D
I AM building one, just seems to take me a long time... I'm too lazy. :roll: :lol:

Excellent, looks like you guys had some seasonal fun! We lack that sort of thing down here, all there is is the Xmas dinner!

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:11 am
by Tony Bird
More photographs Of Cardiff Model Engineering Society 'Santa Special' at:

http://www.cardiff-mes.org.uk/Santa%20S ... 02010.html

Regards Tony.