Page 1 of 2

Member's Garden rail websites

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:05 am
by DolwyddelanLightRail
I have been editing my website, and I was wondering whether anyone would mind if I add a link to their website?
If you do, just post here

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:07 pm
by MDLR
Why not? www.mdlr.co.uk will find mine - I'm a member of the East Midlands Group of the Association - http://www.eastmidlands.16mm.org.uk/ will find them and I'm also a member at Butterley - http://www.butterleygardenrail.co.uk/ will find them!

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:09 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
www.dvlr.info
What is yours so I can add it to my links page?

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:15 pm
by DolwyddelanLightRail

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:18 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
thanks There all done! It is added!

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:19 pm
by MuzTrem
My ramblings can be found at http://www.freewebs.com/mvr - I promise I'll also add links to any website here, just as soon as I get around to it! :lol:

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:23 pm
by ptlrcecil
Mine on my profile page.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:16 am
by grumpfuttock
You're welcome to mine too, if you want it.
http://www.tumblydowncottage.dk/html/th ... n_rly.html

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:31 am
by Hagen
mine is www.brcse.net if you want it :)

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:09 am
by grumpfuttock
Hello Rune, it's a pleasant surprise to see you in here ! :D
Ro & I were talking about you a couple of days ago and remembering your visit.

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:19 am
by Hagen
Hi John

Give my best to Ro and the 'guys' as well. danes are a peculiar, mostly relaxed and quite likable group I find :)

I did send a few e-mails after my visit, but as all of them went unanswered (or I didn't get them) I almost started worrying a bit about you there :shock:.

I have been mostly over at G-scale mad, but recent events threaten to close those doors for good. So I am 'around a bit'.

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:06 pm
by SillyBilly
Hagen wrote:mine is www.brcse.net if you want it :)
Good stuff, welcome to the forum, hope you find the place of interest.

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 pm
by grumpfuttock
Hagen wrote:Hi John

Give my best to Ro and the 'guys' as well. danes are a peculiar, mostly relaxed and quite likable group I find :)

I did send a few e-mails after my visit, but as all of them went unanswered (or I didn't get them) I almost started worrying a bit about you there  :shock:.

I have been mostly over at G-scale mad, but recent events threaten to close those doors for good. So I am 'around a bit'.
Rune, I'll send you a PM as I am terribly off topic right now :lol:
BTW welcome to the forum. (still off topic. I'll be shot soon !)

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:16 pm
by MDLR
grumpfuttock wrote:still off topic. I'll be shot soon !
B - A - N - G !!

(wink)

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 pm
by ptlrcecil
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
Sounds of reloading
Bang Bang Bang Bang

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:58 pm
by Hancockshire
Where's my canon? :lol:
Oh, you can add my website if you want

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 pm
by DolwyddelanLightRail
Will do when webs is back and running

(Their doing "emergency" maintenance, knowing my luck their deleting my website! :roll: )

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 pm
by normannormal
First post so I hope this appears in the right place!!

Feel free to add my line (the Goginan & Glan Rheidol) at:
http://paulabbott.fotopic.net/

Wish this white stuff would get on and b***er off i've got serious railway building to do!

In mean time will carry on having a look around the forum.

All the best,

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:28 pm
by DolwyddelanLightRail
Welcome to the forum, just had a look at your site, lovely little line you have! :D

(Well, did have until looking at the recent photos!)

and I have just found myself drooling over the Lilla on the Wilton Light Railway!

There are so many nice models on there! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:09 pm
by andysleigh
welcome to the mad house paul.
i wa slooking at your fotopic page the other day. so nice photos.
I do like this hunslet http://paulabbott.fotopic.net/p58445803.html