Page 1 of 1

Attention LS-Loc Mini Rocket Owners...

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:44 am
by Rob1962
Hello,I am trying to find out what is inside the silicone tubing from the burner to the Alcohol tank,Is it String or what is it.

Re: Attention LS-Loc Mini Rocket Owners...

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:24 am
by philipy
Hi Rob,
I've moved this from the Video section to Live Steam as being more appropriate. :D

I must admit that I've never heard of this loco or manufacturer, but did a quick search and came up with this link, which you may already know about:
http://rolywilliams.com/L-S%20Loc%20Mini-Rocket.html

It implies that the item you are enquiring about is just ordinary wick, ie a plaited fibre. If all else fails you could try looking at craft shops that sell candle making supplies?

Re: Attention LS-Loc Mini Rocket Owners...

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:04 am
by drewzero1
A lot of hardware stores carry various wicks as well, they're often in the camping area with kerosene lamps/lanterns and tiki torches.

Welcome to the forum!