Wheel sets.

Want to sell something?
PLEASE NOTE: We accept no responsibility for loss of property or money
FWLR
Driver
Driver

Wheel sets.

Post by FWLR » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:01 pm

I have for sale some Wheels Sets that are surplus to my requirements. They are brand new, even though they look used, I can swear that I haven't had the need for them. I bought them not knowing what the size meant, see my explanation below. A couple of them have got rust on them, but nothing to be bothered about. I did paint one set with a rust coloured paint, but if you want to remove it it's easy enough, you could also repaint in black or silver I suppose.

There are 2 sets that are curly spoked.
1 set that is 6 holed.
And 1 set that is solid.

So 4 in total. I am not going to split them, has I am selling them for only Β£25 + P&P at Β£4.. The P&P is dearer than I have put, but I want them to go to a member for builds that will be of use to them. I went to the post office yesterday to get the price for them because they are already packed ready to go.

They are 30mm or 32mm, depends how you measure these things, not knowing how the size them myself, I have included 2 photos which are measured with my vernier.
tempImageJVDZrd.gif
tempImageJVDZrd.gif (7.32 MiB) Viewed 80 times
tempImageSoku7W.gif
tempImageSoku7W.gif (8.54 MiB) Viewed 80 times
tempImageRgC9rR.gif
tempImageRgC9rR.gif (6.92 MiB) Viewed 80 times
tempImageAWmgyn.gif
tempImageAWmgyn.gif (7.18 MiB) Viewed 80 times

Anyway I take Paypal Friends and Family only. The money will go towards getting the size of wheel sets that I use.

Might get a takeaway if Anne finds out that I have some spare money.... :lol :lol