16mm West Sussex Area Group

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
MTA

16mm West Sussex Area Group

Post by MTA » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:44 am

Myself and a couple of other 16mm members in Sussex are starting up a 16mm Area Group for Sussex.

This has been something missing for a considerable time and it is something that us Sussex folk are in dire need of!

We have a couple of sites lined up as our base, and we are going to place an advert in the 16mm Today for interest from other 16mm Members.

If there are any members here from Sussex who would like to join this Area Group and become involved please PM me or send me an email: simon(at)marymeadow.fsnet.co.uk (replacing (at) with @)

Thanks in advance,
Si

MTA

Post by MTA » Wed May 06, 2009 9:32 am

Well, we are now off the ground so to speak.

Currently it is only the three of us, but once we have a little spiel in the 16mm Today 'Bulletin' (formerly Exchange) we hope to grow a bit more.

Currently meetings are once a month, but from June onwards we plan to have it every fortnight. Meetings are from 1930 hours onwards at the Chichester & District Society of Model Engineers, ending at roughly 2200 hours.

Last night was our latest meeting, here's a couple of pics:

Our next meeting is on the 9th June, if you'd like to come along please PM me or use the email address in the first post above.

ACLR
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by ACLR » Mon May 25, 2009 8:21 pm

too far for me mate but hope the club grows for you :D

LMS-Jools
Driver
Driver

Post by LMS-Jools » Tue May 26, 2009 7:46 am

Yup Good luck Lads, :lol: 8)