Haynes Garden Railway Manual

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
bluewater1150

Re: Haynes Garden Railway Manual

Post by bluewater1150 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:49 am

DVT Dweller:48086 wrote:Only just been published and available now, for those that havent got a copy try

http://www.priceminister.co.uk/

if its your 1st purchase and you enter the code FIRSTBUY5 you get £5 off, just purchased my copy for £8.68 with free p&p.
Priceminister now (4th March) offering £3 discount for first buyers - Managed to find Peter Jones Practical Garden Railways. Enter discount/promotion code on checkout AFFWELCOME03

Elliot

bluewater1150

Post by bluewater1150 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:54 am

Sir Clothem Cap:49460 wrote:Yes I found it very helpful on track laying.
Bryan - yes thanks I was sent the magazine/booklet when I joined - but hadn't fully appreciated its' contents. It certainly has a wealth of information in it and makes reference to Peter Jones' book - which I'm pleased about - as I've ordered it, fingers crossed this time..

Elliot

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests