Page 2 of 2
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:28 pm
by Narrow Minded
The pleasure has been all ours I can assure you!
Many thanks again for posting!!
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:32 pm
by St.Michael
I love theese photos

Makes me wanna go out in the workshop and do some modelling.
Thank you for sharing them
Michael
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:45 pm
by METHSSNIFFER
Model making at its highest quality
Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:39 pm
by Big Jim
Very nice, great photos and what a cracking idea.
I know the problems with trying to build a railway. There is always somthing else to do or pay for.
Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 pm
by Peter Butler
Total agreement..... wonderful detail and well photographed to give the impression of more just outside the door.
Keep up the good work and let us know what progress you are making.