Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:57 pm
by made-in-england
Ahh welcome paul :) nice to see youve found us :)

Will

(from admes)

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 pm
by DLRdan
ptlrcecil wrote:Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
Sounds of reloading
Bang Bang Bang Bang
If you havn't hit him after that many bullets you need your eyes testing :D

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:04 am
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Welcome from a poorly Mr. Bond, I look forward to seeing your progress re railway building!

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:51 pm
by Hancockshire
You haven't added my website yet. Here's a piccie of a lilla I saw running recently
Image

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 pm
by DolwyddelanLightRail
Where can you get those from?

(Oh and I haven't updated my website since xmas eve, haven't had the time!)

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:19 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
I need to update my website as well, (there have been some interesting rumours about the railways future)

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:13 pm
by Hancockshire
DolwyddelanLightRail wrote:Where can you get those from?
No where, he built it himself

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:29 pm
by andysleigh
Hancockshire wrote:
DolwyddelanLightRail wrote:Where can you get those from?
No where, he built it himself
i think locomotion (the people who did the cacklers) are now making some.

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:36 pm
by Hancockshire
I shall investigate

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:56 pm
by normannormal
andysleigh wrote:welcome to the mad  house paul.
i wa slooking at your fotopic page the other day. so nice photos.
I do like this hunslet  http://paulabbott.fotopic.net/p58445803.html

That one belongs to a mate, think it may be a David Hicks model. Lovely runner for it's age, getting on for 30 years old.

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:32 pm
by taliesin001
good site. :D Some very nice pics.

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:29 am
by LMS-Jools
Lookin Good 8)

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 pm
by George

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:55 pm
by LMS-Jools
Also nice. ;) 8)

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:51 pm
by DolwyddelanLightRail
Nice websites! :D

Will add them when i update everything else on my website