LOST : ONE KILLER BUNNY !

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
mhlr
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4336
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Shropshire, England

Post by mhlr » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Hancockshire wrote:Oh, wait. No, I'm the only one on here who lives in Stranraer so uhm. Someone please help me :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby: . I'm too beautiful to die.[/color]
Oh....... no. That's ummm.............. bad.
Image

bungle80a

Post by bungle80a » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:32 am

laalratty wrote:I didn't see it go in the big pond, and I don't think it could of fallen off a train into the big pond. Whatever, the last time I saw it, it was on Isabelle's side tank. The problem was it was after Isabelle's run that all those under 30 went mental and caused chaos in the garden with water bottles! :lol:
That should read 'under 29', I kept out of the way as some people were giving nastier looks than the dredded read eye of the Killer Bunny! Plus I didnt have a water bottle handy!!!! :p

Hancockshire

Post by Hancockshire » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:35 pm

mhlr wrote:
Hancockshire wrote:Oh, wait. No, I'm the only one on here who lives in Stranraer so uhm. Someone please help me :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby: . I'm too beautiful to die.[/color]
Oh....... no. That's ummm.............. bad.
You cold blooded fiend!!! I could be help for the nation & no-ones going to save me. So how am I going to kill it & don't say ''well, you could bore it to death''. But anyway help me waaa waaa waaa

Endless, Nameless

Post by Endless, Nameless » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:08 pm

All you need is a Holy Hand Grenade, I thought everyone knew that?

SLRmidge

Post by SLRmidge » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:03 pm

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The pond where the Killer Bunny may have been hiding has been dredged by SLRPedro but nothing was found, not even a goldfish. This is odd as apparently there were a number of fish residing in the said pond up until recently so who knows where they've gone :!: I did however find, or rather nearly stepped in, poo, resembling giant rabbit droppings, left on the lawn.  Could they be a clue ?  

SLRPedro in action....

Image

Hancockshire

Post by Hancockshire » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Endless, Nameless wrote:All you need is a Holy Hand Grenade, I thought everyone knew that?
OF COURSE!!!!! the holy hand grenade of antiok :lol:

User avatar
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4533
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: Suffolk
Contact:

Post by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:18 pm

no of antihop of cource!
Image
The railway which people forgot
(to build)

SillyBilly

Post by SillyBilly » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Seems like Gag Torton has a confession to make...











When the Bunny had a ride round on 'Isabelle's tank it seemed it became good friends with Gag, who then made sure the Bunny was smugled safely to Wales, proof of this is that Gag is still feeling as right as rain.

Image
Image
When I got it out, the b*****d bit me!!!

In Reality: I thought this was all a big joke and Christopher was hideing it, but when I opened the box 20mins ago, it was there, when we left the SLR I was in a little bit of a rush, it seems I had not noticed the creature still on my tank!

mhlr
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4336
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Shropshire, England

Post by mhlr » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:47 pm

:sign5: looks like I'll have to keep an eye on Fred when the MHLR visits :? :? :shock:
Image

SLRmidge

Post by SLRmidge » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:17 pm

I'll tell SLRPedro to stop his night vigil by the pond then :toothy8:

LMS-Jools

Post by LMS-Jools » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:24 am

lol

that Bunny gets everywhere !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :?

Hancockshire

Post by Hancockshire » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:36 am

Hang on, what was the rabbit with the glowing red eyes that I saw in Agnew park then? Oh well, lets be grateful that the bad tempered rodent has been captured & maybe destroyed for his crimes

MoelygestLR

Post by MoelygestLR » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:27 pm

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh god, only you Will!

Ah well it would seem the killer bunny has come to Wales to cause havoc for a short while. God knows how he shall get home.

SLRmidge

Post by SLRmidge » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:16 pm

MoelygestLR wrote: Ah well it would seem the killer bunny has come to Wales to cause havoc for a short while. God knows how he shall get home.
He'll no doubt either hop or hitch his way home :bounce:

User avatar
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4533
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: Suffolk
Contact:

Post by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Haha! As pete knows I'm allways leaving things and forgetting about them but I've never stolen any thing from a garden railway you vandal will!
Image
The railway which people forgot
(to build)

MoelygestLR

Post by MoelygestLR » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:34 pm

SLRmidge wrote:
MoelygestLR wrote: Ah well it would seem the killer bunny has come to Wales to cause havoc for a short while. God knows how he shall get home.
He'll no doubt either hop or hitch his way home  :bounce:
Next time I go down to wales, i better check the car for any suspicous hitchers!

Hancockshire

Post by Hancockshire » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:43 pm

MoelygestLR wrote:Next time I go down to wales
I thought you lived in wales :?

MoelygestLR

Post by MoelygestLR » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Hancockshire wrote:
MoelygestLR wrote:Next time I go down to wales
I thought you lived in wales :?
I do spend alot of time there but I cant say i live there

Im also a member of the 16mmngm North West area group (big hint for where i actually live!)

Hancockshire

Post by Hancockshire » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:01 pm

MoelygestLR wrote:Im also a member of the 16mmngm North West area group (big hint for where i actually live!)
Hmmmmmm, no I'm stumped. Where are you from :lol:
Do you think I'm that stupid?

mhlr
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4336
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Shropshire, England

Post by mhlr » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Hancockshire wrote:Do you think I'm that stupid?
Yes.




:lol:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests