A few from Peterborough 2014

If you would like to share some of your garden railway photographs or photos of prototypes which might inspire members, then please post them in here
jay1976
Fireman
Fireman

A few from Peterborough 2014

Post by jay1976 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:08 am

A few of my pics..Spot the forum members locos..
swift rocket counter squad

A small circle layout seen on moty

asleep sheep on a members modular layout.

ivor the engine.

I am sure this is a members loco(laurance i think thats how its spelt sorry if its wrong.)

I know this is a members loco but cant remmber his name but he is junior member.

And if you was on HGLW table you might have seen this coach.David is making hese for a loco i have and he plans to also sell them as well..

Chris Cairns
Driver
Driver

Post by Chris Cairns » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:52 am

A small circle layout seen on moty
I was talking with David Hippey when the builder of that layout came to his stand to show David that the stock is made from a HGLW loco & electric chassis kit & a flat bed wagon kit. It is amazing the diversity that is being applied to these simple but cost effective kits.

And it was great to see & hear that your commissioned coach is to be released in his expanding range.

Chris Cairns.

steamie1
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by steamie1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Nice to see my old engine Caradon

jay1976
Fireman
Fireman

Post by jay1976 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:23 pm

and later in the year he will be getting another project coach to do but he dont know it yet..

laurence703
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by laurence703 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:07 pm

My box cab was in attendance but it didn't get to run on the day... Mine is Maroon and white, wider, longer and a lot heavier....
No one expects the SPANISH ACQUISITION!!!

TTHLRMatt
Fireman
Fireman

Post by TTHLRMatt » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:59 pm

Steamie 1, it is the pride of my fleet still! Love it to pieces! Got a lot of comments of people along the lines of " A slow mamod, impossible" :P Yes it is indeed my loco Jay and I am behind it in the pic!
The boxcab is another network member, Jacks. Know by most as 90733

kandnwlr
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by kandnwlr » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:17 am

TTHLRMatt:99679 wrote:Steamie 1, it is the pride of my fleet still! Love it to pieces! Got a lot of comments of people along the lines of " A slow mamod, impossible" :P Yes it is indeed my loco Jay and I am behind it in the pic!
The boxcab is another network member, Jacks. Know by most as 90733
Caradon? Looks fantastic! :shock:

steamie1
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by steamie1 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Caradon's name was chosen because a local Mineral line LCR (looe Caradon Railway)which had three locos. These were named Caradon, Looe and Kilmar. The colour of these saddle tanks was the same.....
Glad she is still providing fun it make the mods well worth the effort. There is something said for a simple loco that works well.

kandnwlr
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by kandnwlr » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:00 pm

steamie1:99708 wrote:Caradon's name was chosen because a local Mineral line LCR (looe Caradon Railway)which had three locos. These were named Caradon, Looe and Kilmar. The colour of these saddle tanks was the same.....
Glad she is still providing fun it make the mods well worth the effort. There is something said for a simple loco that works well.
Very nice. I think that simple locos are somethimes more effective than the others. Looking forward to more pics, pleae.