Peco track married to Mamod track.

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
Post Reply
benchmark

Peco track married to Mamod track.

Post by benchmark » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:57 pm

I have some PECO 600 sm32 track and i have just bought a full circle of manod track which is still in the post.
My question is if these two types of track can be easily joined in the same continioys loop?

Thanks.

MTA

Post by MTA » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:13 pm

It has been done, but not without some hacking of the trackwork to join it together.

I think SillyBilly did this with some work, but I'm happy to be corrected!

User avatar
Gremlin
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver
Posts: 695
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:46 pm
Location: Kent

Post by Gremlin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:20 pm

I have seen a converter piece of mamod track on ebay a few times.
Basically a half straight that someone had filed to fit peco. A grinder tool in a dremel perhaps.

benchmark

Post by benchmark » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Thank you for the response.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests