P&J Models

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
Post Reply
MTA

P&J Models

Post by MTA » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:55 pm

The current proprietor of P&J Models is looking to sell on the business, as he is finding it hard to keep up with it as well as his day job.

A potential purchaser has been found who is a foundryman, but I thought I'd post this as there may be supply issues during the changeover. Assuming a change of hands does take place.

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:03 pm

That's quite possibly good news. The present owner's beliefs means that he doesn't "do" the Web or email - I've always dealt with PPS Steam Models http://www.pps-steam-models.co.uk/ who are stockists and are very helpful.

I hope the range continues - there are some stunning items in it and they deserve a wider audience.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests