Big Maple & Little Oak RR

A place for the discussion of garden railways and any garden style/scale portable and/or indoor layouts
dudeface
Fireman
Fireman

Re: Big Maple & Little Oak RR

Post by dudeface » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:58 am

drewzero1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:22 am [ This week the weather's been pretty decent for working outside, 60-70F (~15-20C) in the afternoons, but a lot of students have midterms right around now and the next few months are typically pretty heavy for schoolwork.

Hope you're doing well, dudeface! We'll see you when we see you.
I'm homeschooled at the moment, so that's not really a problem. Actually the reason I haven't been on the forum lately is my dad disconnected my old Windows phone from the internet so I can only use the internet on the iPad an hour or so a day (because my sister uses it the rest of the time for watching PBS Kids.)

Graeme.. unfortunately I haven't made any progress yet. I'm just gonna have to start digging... there has been a bit of a change of plans which I'll post about one of these days.
https://m.youtube.com/@Dudeface167
Miles-- Trains are fun. With the exception of track power. Argh!

drewzero1
Administrator
Administrator

Post by drewzero1 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:49 am

Good to see you back! Sorry the show was a bust. I figured you might be focusing on other interests for a while since I keep seeing your Lego engines on youtube, interesting stuff even if I don't fully understand the mechanics of it all. :thumbup:

If I could watch PBS Kids all day I probably would. Arthur was my favorite along with Cyberchase, still can't believe they got Christopher Lloyd for that one. :offtheair:

dudeface
Fireman
Fireman

Post by dudeface » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:13 am

Graeme, I'll tell you what happens to the snow when it melts. It seeps into our basement where the sump pumps both pump it back out and scare the hell out of our cat, and now there's a litter box in the mudroom. Neither I nor the other cat have ever noticed them.
https://m.youtube.com/@Dudeface167
Miles-- Trains are fun. With the exception of track power. Argh!