- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 pm
- Location: Cambridge & Peterborough
I made a very similar extension for an MFA 918 motor for a Castle Harlech I did back in 2020. I made the shaft on the lathe in brass with a grub screw to hold it to the motor and made an idler bearing holder for it to run through. Unfortunately no pictures of the underneath I made and sold the loco for a good friend (who is no longer with us).
No idea what the family are doing with all his stock as he had a house full (biggest collection I have seen) but I am sure it will turn up for sale somewhere at some point as they have no interest in any of it.
This was it, the chassis was full metal including some rather fiddly brass steps and the body was all plasticard.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests