Roundhouse 'Locoglyde' receiver

Want to sell something?
PLEASE NOTE: We accept no responsibility for loss of property or money
Peter Butler
Driver
Driver

Roundhouse 'Locoglyde' receiver

Post by Peter Butler » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:12 pm

For sale.... Roundhouse 'Locoglyde' receiver and speed controller.
My Roundhouse 'Little John' recently came from a friend who is no longer able to use his railway. The loco was bought new, very seldom used and stored in great condition... (see https://gardenrails.org/viewtopic.php?f ... start=2980). Unfortunately there was no transmitter with the loco so I removed the Roundhouse receiver and speed controller intact and replaced it with a RC Trains receiver to match the rest of my stock....
100_0149.JPG
100_0149.JPG (303.99 KiB) Viewed 2746 times
I have been unable to test the unit but I have seen it working before it was stored. No instructions are included but possibly available on-line?
I'm sure someone has more experience with the Roundhouse 'Locoglyde' receiver and probably has a compatible Tx to go with it, so it is for sale for £40.00 ono (incl. postage)
Little John locomotive is NOT included!
The best things in life are free.... so why am I doing this?

Peter Butler
Driver
Driver

Re: Roundhouse 'Locoglyde' receiver

Post by Peter Butler » Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:58 pm

Item withdrawn awaiting confirmation of sale.

Peter Butler
Driver
Driver

Re: Roundhouse 'Locoglyde' receiver

Post by Peter Butler » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:56 pm

Peter Butler wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:12 pm For sale.... Roundhouse 'Locoglyde' receiver and speed controller.... Now sold.
My Roundhouse 'Little John' recently came from a friend who is no longer able to use his railway. The loco was bought new, very seldom used and stored in great condition... (see https://gardenrails.org/viewtopic.php?f ... start=2980). Unfortunately there was no transmitter with the loco so I removed the Roundhouse receiver and speed controller intact and replaced it with a RC Trains receiver to match the rest of my stock....

100_0149.JPG
I have been unable to test the unit but I have seen it working before it was stored. No instructions are included but possibly available on-line?
I'm sure someone has more experience with the Roundhouse 'Locoglyde' receiver and probably has a compatible Tx to go with it, so it is for sale for £40.00 ono (incl. postage)
Little John locomotive is NOT included!