Garden railway nightmare!

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
pauly
Driver
Driver

Garden railway nightmare!

Post by pauly » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:57 pm

last night I had the strangest dream! I dreamt that the Woodrow didnt exist and in its place was a flower bed! no buildings no track just mud and flowers and then I was trying to relay the track but there where to many plants in the way and I started screaming and then I wake up with that feeling you get when you hold your breath for a long time or are riding a very fast roller coaster :shock: weird or what!
A steam propelled life-style.

Matt
Driver
Driver

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:00 am

Werid dream. I've had lots of werid dreams. Weridest one I've had was when I went back in time to the first world war, and got conscripted into the army even though I was under-aged. The dream ended with me fighting a german tank, which then surrendered on the grounds that it had run out of petrol.
Garden Railways-best hobby in the world.

SillyBilly
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by SillyBilly » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Very wierd.

I think my best dream was the one where I got machine gunned in Mumbai, I'm not saying that what happend there was a good thing, it wasn't, it was horrific, but getting machine gunned, well, it was an insight!

Worst one probably from when I was 7, following the dream I woke up at 6am as dad was off out to drive a train and asked him if the world really was going to end!!!

MuzTrem
Driver
Driver

Post by MuzTrem » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:52 pm

The last dream I can remember involved a very strange private railway run by County Donegal Railway No. 5 Drumboe...

Matt
Driver
Driver

Post by Matt » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:04 pm

wha?????

I hate it when you die in your dreams. I dreamt once that I fell of a very high cliff, and that my brothers were laughing at me as I fell.
Garden Railways-best hobby in the world.

ptlrcecil
Driver
Driver

Post by ptlrcecil » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:07 am

Dude leave me out of this. My dreams are for 18+'s only. LOL
http://www.freewebs.com/pinetreelightrailway/index.

Cecil your engines on Fire!

Its a Mamod it does that.

MuzTrem
Driver
Driver

Post by MuzTrem » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:36 pm

I had another very strange dream last night. I was on the VSOE Pullmans, halued by Clan Line. We left Waterloo and I walked down the train until I found myself in one of the Devon Belle observation cars, which turned out to be at the front of the train, being propelled at about 40mph down the main line - though I'm sure 35028 was at the front of the train when we left Waterloo. Anyway, I watched the track ahead through the big windows as we coasted down a gradient that seemed very steep for an SG main line, when Sir Lamiel, in BR livery, passed by. This then went round a big loop and passed us again at the bottom of the hill, having somehow changed to Southern malachite livery in the meantime! :?

SillyBilly
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by SillyBilly » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Strange!

I've just noticed how sad this makes us look :lol: .

MTA

Post by MTA » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:23 pm

SillyBilly wrote:Strange!

I've just noticed how sad this makes us look :lol: .
You aren't the only one who has noticed :lol:

The dreams I hate the most are when you fall and you wake up very suddenly with a jolt :?