Figures

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
TheChestnutLine
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Figures

Post by TheChestnutLine » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:53 pm

I'm trying to find some figures to populate the garden railway at the moment, quarrymen, driver crew and passengers and also some workers for my penrhyn coaches. I really like the busy bodies figures by Rob but they're quite expensive. I've checked out model town too but I'm not too impressed with the faces on some of the figures. What other companies make good 16mm scale figures? Does anyone have a website for Jons models?
James

Enginehouse
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Re: Figures

Post by Enginehouse » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:49 pm

TheChestnutLine:110334 wrote:I'm trying to find some figures to populate the garden railway at the moment, quarrymen, driver crew and passengers and also some workers for my penrhyn coaches. I really like the busy bodies figures by Rob but they're quite expensive. I've checked out model town too but I'm not too impressed with the faces on some of the figures. What other companies make good 16mm scale figures? Does anyone have a website for Jons models?
Jon doesn't have a website, but does have a list and some pictures of his "people" so it might be possible to get him to send you a copy.
Cheers

Roy H

TheChestnutLine
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Post by TheChestnutLine » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:36 am

Ah okay, thanks Roy. Do you have an email address for him?
James

Chris Cairns
Driver
Driver

Post by Chris Cairns » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:38 am

An out of date flyer for Jons The People People is on Page 2 of this Topic (the figures are now £9.99 as of Peterborough 2015) - http://gardenrails.myfreeforum.org/abou ... s&start=15

Chris Cairns

Bill/Rubery
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Post by Bill/Rubery » Wed May 13, 2015 10:53 pm

If you walked around local pound shop's you would find 16mm scale figures selling at dirt cheap prices. A bit of time spent cutting and altering plus painting gets you figures without paying through the nose!....try it...
Regards, Bill/Rubery

www.amalgamatedconserves.org.uk