SM32 on ebay

Do you have a problem? Here is the place to appeal for help
fred
Cleaner
Cleaner

SM32 on ebay

Post by fred » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Hello All,
there is a chap on EBay, offering ready built, resin, motorized, locos in SM32, for £55 to £85 which I like and as it would be really handy for me, dos anyone know him, or his work, I have sent 2 emails but no reply, or is there somewhere else I can go for same price for Listers?
:?
Link is
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0255923040
any help would be good
Thanks
Fred[/url]
www.freewebs.com/fred7

Steam Wheelchair user!
'WILL IT GO ROUND THAT CURVE?'

Chris
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Post by Chris » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Look good don't they. I've been tempted as well.

Another cheap option I suppose is to get a kit from IP engineering. I don't know what their new cheap locos are like, but they are also tempting.

SLRmidge
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by SLRmidge » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:28 pm

LMS Jools has one. Ill ask him to let you know what its like..
Ian of the SLR(N)

LMS-Jools
Driver
Driver

Post by LMS-Jools » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Errrrrrm

Yes I have a little Cabless Ruston as advertised on ebay though I bought it via an ad in Garden Rail and not via ebay.

Its a fairly rough casting but once painted up and detailed a little it makes a lovely little model. Gears are plastic and it runs a bit noisily but nicely slow. It is fairly light and only driven on one axle and so will not pull huge amount of stock. If you want something to trundle round slowly and pull a couple of light tippler trucks its very nice.

As I think the seller states on ebay, models are made to order so expect a bit of a wait. I had to wait some time for mine and chase up delivery aswell. The chap did reply and was apologetic but if I am honest and I was buying from him again I would agree a deposit and pay in full only after delivery.
:confused2:

fred
Cleaner
Cleaner

SM32 on ebay

Post by fred » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:53 pm

Dear Lms, & SLR Midge many thanks for that info, ;) the problem is I could do with some ready made locos at about that price if you hear of any can you let me know, being disabled aint no fun :(
Thanks Again
Fred
www.freewebs.com/fred7

Steam Wheelchair user!
'WILL IT GO ROUND THAT CURVE?'