Want or Wish list for P/boro show.

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
PeachBottom
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Post by PeachBottom » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:09 am

kandnwlr:100006 wrote:
PeachBottom:100005 wrote:
MDLR:99642 wrote:If you want to contact Peach Bottom, I think the Association's got a provisional block booking on the whole hotel - I would think there might be some spare rooms!
Haha not quite. We block booked 25 rooms this year, but they were all on the association bill for various board members/layout staff/etc.  I don't think the association would take too kindly to me booking rooms for the forum to use!

But a reduced room rate for the show which the Asssociation officers and 16mm members attending could benefit from, might be a possibility. Certainly it´s a standard part of the package at some USA conventions. Maybe worth thinking about - and it would encourage a little more getting to know each other
I can ask, but from what I understand the only discount they offered last year was £1 per room! :/
http://blog.beccajanestclair.com

"Peachbottom was reading over my shoulder and has gone a funny colour, and is also in the kitchen where the Very Sharp Objects live" ~TommyDodd

DVT Dweller
Fireman
Fireman

Post by DVT Dweller » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:23 am

laalratty:99975 wrote:Congrats on winning DVT dweller, that looks like a neat little train you've got there, albeit they might be a bit dwarfed by the Rheidol tank or Lew!
:lol: Thanks Christopher and Peter, first time I've won anything in the raffle.

Erm yes they might look a little small with the big engine fleet (visions of NG15 or 16 on the FR heritage train in my mind) but they will go nicely with the small engines, Jack, Mamod, Kenversions mamod, Rheidol, hopefully.

Steve

PeachBottom
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Post by PeachBottom » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:47 pm

I've asked and unfortunately, people would need to book their own rooms.
http://blog.beccajanestclair.com

"Peachbottom was reading over my shoulder and has gone a funny colour, and is also in the kitchen where the Very Sharp Objects live" ~TommyDodd